Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
Petersburg, Alaska 99833
(Visitor questions, please call 907 772-4636)
The Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, representing its membership, seeks to promote a strong, diversified economy and improve the quality of life in Petersburg through leadership, service, marketing, and communications.
The Chamber provides its members with:
Unites businesses, nonprofit groups, and professional people to work for Petersburg’s growth and economic well-being.
Affiliates with State and National Chambers, Alaska Tourism Industry Association, Southeast Alaska Tourism Council, joint projects with Petersburg Economic Development Council.
- Every member is known as an investor in Petersburg’s future
- Business referrals
- Networking opportunities
- Marketing and statistical data collection
- Cooperative advertising opportunities
- Free website listing on our community website
- Planning and coordination of services for special events
- Brochure distribution in the Visitor Center
- Jointly operates Petersburg Visitor Information Center with the US Forest Service
Administrator: Mara Lutomski
2017 Chamber Board
Seth Scrimsher , President
Dave Kensinger, Vice President
Cate Kowalski, Treasurer/Secretary