The Island Spirit measures 130 feet, which makes it an incredibly small cruise ship. It can fit into small bays and inlets, (that are only known by local experts), and places where the big ships cannot explore. The beam is 25 feet wide with stabilizers that will make your voyage exceptionally comfortable without any rolling or rocking.
The Island Spirit’s capacity is only 32 passengers. So, when you think of a small ship cruise with Fantasy Cruises, try to imagine a cozy bed and breakfast mixed with all of the excitement of sight-seeing while on the water – We’re the best of both- up to 32 guests.
- Join any departure-May-Sept individuals or groups
- 9 day all inclusive cruises-even nightly cocktails!
- whales, bears, Glaciers, and an onboard naturalist
- Chef and pastry chef onboard – Fresh Seafood
- USCG Cert small ship-runs on batteries at night
Small cruise charter, sightseeing, fishing